"...it smells like Italy!"
Our signature leather-scented candle “di pelle” is a heart-filled collaboration between two local female-owned businesses that focus on sustainability-- Alice Yardley and Near & Native.
The name “di pelle,” meaning “of leather” in Italian, is perfectly fitting for this leather remnant wrapped candle featuring a scent of wild vetiver and suede— a rather feminine take on the scent of leather. Just like our handbags, the scent is light, fresh, modern, and feminine. Each candle is a wrapped in a different color leather remnant, stamped with a gold clean logo, and secured with a single gold snap.
The first thing customers say upon entering the shop is always about the smell of leather. Now you can bring a piece of that home with you!
*While you cannot select the exact color of the leather remnant, you can select the color palette! If you leave a note in the notes section about a more specific color (i.e. blush pink, hot pink, light brown, etc.), we will try our best to provide that color--but there are no guarantees!
- - -
Top: Grapefruit, Lemon, Sage
Middle: Vetiver, Oakmoss, Orris
Base: Musk, Lily, Cedarwood, Cyprus
- Hand poured in small batches in Near & Native's Westbrook, Maine studio
- Creamy, all natural coconut soy wax
- Combination of essential and fragrance oils
- Burn Time: 50 hours
- USA sourced wooden wicks, with a light cackling sound.
- 100% phthalate and paraben free
- Vessels are refillable through Near & Native's Candle Refill Service!
See shopnearandnative.com for more information on this amazing company!